The Shopping Experience
- The historic Union Market is being revitalized to create an authentic artisinal marketplace.
- Opened September 2012, the market features 40 local and regional vendors - Empanadas, TaKorean, Dolcezza, Oh Pickles!, Rappahannock Rover Oysters, Lyon Bakery, Red Apron Butchery.
- Other culinary artisanal delights include dairy from Trickling Springs Creamery, cheese by Carolyn Stromberg, and a soda shop featuring drinks by Gina Chersevani.
- Located approximately 1 mile from the U.S. Capitol and a few blocks from the New York Ave/Florida Ave/Gallaudet Metro Station
- Adjacent to NoMa BID, an area of active urban revitalization
- Traffic count: 80,000 cars per day on New York Ave.; 40,000 cars per day on Florida Ave.; 12,600 cars per day on 6th Street
- For details on artisans and events, visit www.unionmarketdc.com
New York Avenue & Florida Avenue
Washington, District of Columbia 20002
Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV CBSA
Great place! Love it!
- Karl S, Facebook