The Shopping Experience
- 69,353 square feet
- The historic Union Market is being revitalized to create an authentic artisinal marketplace.
- Opened 2012, the market features 40 local and regional vendors - DC Empanadas, TaKorean, Dolcezza, Rappahannock River Oysters, Lyon Bakery, Red Apron Butcher
- Other culinary artisanal delights include dairy from Trickling Springs Creamery, cheese by Carolyn Stromberg, and Bergen & Buffalo soda shop featuring drinks by Gina Chersevani.
- Located approximately 1 mile from the U.S. Capitol and a few blocks from the New York Ave/Florida Ave/Gallaudet Metro Station
- Adjacent to NoMa BID, an area of active urban revitalization
- Traffic count: 80,000 cars per day on New York Ave.; 40,000 cars per day on Florida Ave.; 12,600 cars per day on 6th Street
- For details on artisans and events, visit www.unionmarketdc.com
New York Avenue & Florida Avenue
Washington, District of Columbia 20002
Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV Metro Division CBSA
First visit today - outstanding!
- Eric G