Neighborhood Style Development
Bringing the pleasures and convenience of urban life to the suburbs.
They call Charlottesville the Napa Valley of the East Coast — and we couldn't imagine a better place to locate The Shops at Stonefield. The neighborhood features an elegant blend of retail, entertainment, dining, residential living, and a boutique hotel. By focusing on community connection, we've created a retail space where relationships thrive.
The center's signature EDENS design, from architecture to aesthetics, has been carefully crafted to be both innovative and appealing as it blends with the individual look of each retailer and intimate gathering places for neighbors to sit and reconnect. It's another way we build a vibrant environment that invites shoppers not only to visit — but to return, again and again.
The Shopping Experience
- 231,894 square feet
- Retail includes Costco, Trader Joe's, Regal Cinema with IMAX, Pier 1 Imports, Brooks Brothers, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, L'Occitane, Blue Mercury, Orvis, Love Londons, Alex and Ani, Kendra Scott, lululemon
- Dining includes Parallel 38, Noodles & Co., Duck Donuts, RockSalt, Press Coffee, Burtons Grill, Travinia Italian Kitchen
- A mixed-use development located in award-winning Charlottesville, Virginia — the "Napa of the East Coast"
- An elegant mix of Main Street retail, residential living, and boutique hotel
- Located at the intersection of Hydraulic Road and Route 29 — the major retail corridor of Charlottesville
- 60,000 CPD pass the site on Route 29/Seminole Trail
- 2 million tourists visit the area each year — wineries, golf, Monticello and UVA are the highlights
Sustainable & Responsible
- Walkable, highly ammenitized pedestrian-friendly streets
- Smart lighting control systems to reduce energy usage and lamp replacement
- Accessible public plazas that facilitate connectivity and community engagement
- Significant investment in community infrastructure
Route 29 & Hydraulic Road
Charlottesville, Virginia 22901
Charlottesville, VA Metro Area CBSA
We have been waiting for 18 years for Charlottesville to get stores and restaurants of this caliber.
- James R